Social Media Management
Social media marketing used to be optional …
… now it’s a critical part of a successful online marketing strategy.
In fact, HubSpot reports that social media produces nearly double the marketing leads of trade shows, telemarketing, direct mail, or Pay-Per-Click (PPC).
It’s stating the obvious, but people are glued to their phones. If their not on their phones then they are usually in front of a computer. It’s just where we are as a society.
Social media sites aren’t going away, in fact, they are becoming more and more popular and there are new ones popping up all the time.
Omni Studios will also help you set up your social media accounts and outline a strategy on how we can help you with:
Why Your Business
Must Embrace Social Media
A really long time ago, a junior employee approached the CEO of a company and said “There’s this new technology that people are starting to use. My friends and I all use it, and I think that as a company we should allow our customers to use the new technology to communicate with us”.
Social Media Management
From contests to supplemental posts
It seems odd that someone else might manage your social media accounts. We agree … sorta. Our approach to social media management is to help you manage your social media.
Social media requires a lot of communication between us and the client. It seems odd to have you contact us to post what you just told us in the email. Sure we can do that, but so can you. If you have the time to email us what you want to say, you too can post it.
What we offer with our social media management is:
- Helping you to determine which social media platforms to use
- Branding the social media platforms with your logos, colors and images.
- Training users on how to use to post, maintain and update the accounts
- Help post supplemental posts to fill in the gaps of your posts
- Complete management when your staff need holidays
- Design and manage social media contests
- Advertising on social media
- Social media optimization and analytics
Many companies experience a lack of results from social media for two key reasons:
- They don’t know how to effectively use social media to drive website traffic and nurture leads.
- There simply isn’t enough time to manage their social media sites.
Social media supports the sales process, but only if your company has a comprehensive content strategy and the resources to maintain your sites. Social media isn’t a “set it and forget it” thing; it will only work with ongoing effort and engagement.